Been waiting since May to jailbreak my iPhone SE on 10.2.1 Thank you very much, u/cheesecakeufo, you're the man! Thanks of course also to Ian Beer, Adam Donenfeld, xerub, Luca Todesco, Siguza, and Tim Michaud to make it happen!
iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak by Abraham Masri @cheesecakeufo
thanks to Ian Beer, Adam Donenfeld, xerub, Luca Todesco,
Siguza, and Tim Michaud
Saigon Jailbreak (iOS 10.2.1) Beta 2 Released - Fixes Camera!!
Currently only supports the following:
- iPhone SE (10.2.1)
- iPhone 6/Plus (10.2.1)
- iPhone 6s/Plus (10.2.1)
- iPad Mini 4 (10.2.1) (Not tested)
- iPad Air 2 (10.2.1)
- iPhone 6s (10.3.1) (not yet)
Here's the procedure and Download Link!
- Download the .ipa file and Cydia Impactor
- Open Cydia Impactor and connect your device
- Drag the Saïgon.ipa file onto the Cydia Impactor window
- Enter your Apple ID (email and password)
- Open Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management
- Trust the new certificate → open saïgon
- Tap 'jailbreak' and enjoy!
- Fix for camera not working after jailbreaking
- Support for iPhone 6s Plus/iPad Mini 4/iPad Air 2
- Minor bug fixes and changes
- Slightly better at escaping sandbox
- Option to reinstall Cydia by
holding 'jailbreak' button then tapping it again
- Display device model and version
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.